Onnit is committed to demonstrating that supplements containing earth grown nutrients can improve human performance. With every ingredient we choose, we analyze all the scientific data to ensure we are creating the absolute safest and best formulations in the world.
Then we take it a step further. By testing our flagship formulas through rigorous clinical trial analysis with top academic institutions we seek to ensure that our formulas represent the pinnacle of human optimization. So far, we have had two successful trials in two attempts, the details of which are below.
Shroom Tech® SPORT Shows Significant Results In Flagship Clinical Trial At FSU
The new Shroom Tech® SPORT formula was the subject of a double blind placebo controlled 12-week clinical trial performed at Florida State University using collegiate aged men. The results of the trial showed statistically significant increases in performance.
- Shown to increase bench press reps by 12%†
- Shown to increase bench press & back squat reps by 7%†
- Shown to increase cardio performance by 8.8%†
Total Strength + Performance Research
Impact of Four Weeks of a Multi-Ingredient Performance Supplement on Muscular Strength, Body Composition, and Anabolic Hormones in Resistance-Trained Young Men
Kreipke et al., Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2015
A double-blind efficacy study of Total Strength+Performance, conducted by Florida State University, randomized 27 college-aged powerlifters to Total Strength+Performance or placebo supplementation.
- Total Strength+Performance significantly increased improvement in 1 rep max for squat, bench and deadlift combined total weight compared to placebo†
- Four weeks of training with Total Strength+Performance added an average 6 kilograms (13.7 lbs) to 1RM bench press
- Total Strength+Performance was well tolerated and did not alter hormone profiles
Onnit continues to aim research towards pushing the boundaries of human performance. Our studies include individuals who represent a demographic consistent with the athletes and customers that rely on Onnit products.
After selecting the highest level academic research centers to conduct our studies, the data is subjected to the rigorous peer-review process at nationwide conferences and through publication in scientific journals.
These publications continue to attract attention from health professionals and are leading to the initiation of new, innovative research trials.