Nic Vaughan, is a professional Big-Wave Surfer, was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Nic graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in Business Finance and an opportunity to work in investments for Morgan Stanley. Although an amazing opportunity, Nic decided to push that aside to instead pursue his dream of pushing the limits in Big-Wave Surfing. Since that decision, Nic has gone on to achieve the following: As an athlete focused on peak performance, Onnit’s collection of natural, health-conscious products help me to dominate physically and mentally both in my training as well as when it comes down to game time.
- 2015/2016 Big Wave World Tour Competitor
- 2014/2015 Surfer Poll Awards “Heavy Water” Nominee
- 2014/2015 Los Angeles “Surfer of the Year”
- 2014/2015 Big Wave Awards “Paddle Nominee” for the Largest Wave Paddled Globally for the season
- 2014/2015 World Surf League “Prove It” Video Qualifier Winner
- Multiple Big Wave Awards “Ride of the Year” Entries