The umbrella of Total Human Optimization covers the quest for physical improvement in all its forms, but it also encompasses mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. You can work your way to having a perfect body, but if you end up alone in the process, it’s an empty achievement.
In the spirit of upcoming St. Valentine’s Day, we asked clinical counselors/life coaches Brian Grasso, Ph.D., and Carrie Campbell—one of the happiest couples we know—to offer some tips for bringing more love into your life, whether you’re alone this year or in a relationship that isn’t as fulfilling as it should be.
You’ll learn that the path that leads to your soul mate has nothing to do with the body you have, the money you make, or the pick-up lines you use. Rather, it begins with finding love for yourself, and then slowly learning to release from the thoughts and habits that have kept you from meeting the love of your life.
Finding Love Show Notes
1. Why your ability to love someone else depends on loving yourself first (2:30)
2. Recognizing low self-esteem (2:40)
3. Counting your wins (7:50)
4. Finding love online—why rejection doesn’t matter (11:40)
5. How to know what you’re looking for (17:08)
6. Why focusing on looks blinds you to true beauty (23:20)
7. How to visualize the love of your life (26:00)
8. Are you in the right relationship? (31:29)
9. Energy in vs. energy out (35:00)
10. Four things you must do to have love (36:01)
For more from Brian and Carrie, visit brianandcarrie.live