Matcha Chai Pistachio Balls Recipe
January 26, 2017 Updated January 28, 2019
Recipe type: snack, treat
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Makes: 24 balls
Matcha Chai Pistachio Balls Recipe Ingredients
● ½ cup raw, shelled pistachios
● ¾ cup cashews, dry roasted
● ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
● 20 pitted dates, soaked in water for 20 minutes
● 1 scoop Matcha Chai Latte powder
● 1 tsp coconut oil (for rolling)
● ½ tsp. Himalayan salt
Matcha Chai Pistachio Balls Recipe Toppings
● ⅛ cup pistachios
● ⅛ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
● ½ scoop Matcha Chai
Matcha Chai Pistachio Balls Recipe Directions
1. Add all ingredients (except the toppings) to a food processor. Do not include the excess water from soaking the dates. Drain first, then add the dates.
2. Pulse until well combined, about one minute. Transfer “dough” from food processor to a small ball. Pulse the pistachios for topping in the food processor.
3. On three small plates, add each of the three toppings.
4. Coat your hands with coconut oil, for easier rolling. Roll each ball about 1” thick, then roll into topping. Set on a clean plate. Continue making about 8 balls for each topping.
5. Set in freezer for 20 minutes, then enjoy! Stays well in fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Special diet: vegan, dairy free, gluten free, contains tree nuts
Tip: Enjoy as a portable snack into between meals with a positive pick me up from the caffeine in the green tea!
Keep-It™ Money Back Guarantee
We’re confident you’ll love your Onnit supplements. If the product doesn't perform for you, however, we’re not gonna play games with you. Order any of our entry size
supplements, and if you don’t like it, you can keep it! Notify our team, telling us why it wasn't a fit for you, and we’ll get you a refund right there on the spot - no return necessary. We
just ask that you try it out for at least two weeks to give it a fair shot.
Our Keep-It™ guarantee is valid for the first-time purchase of a formula, and redeemable up to three months (90 days) after the purchase date. Multiple bottles, foods,
apparel and gear do not fall under this guarantee, however, they may be applicable for return. Fitness equipment, personal care products, knowledge purchases, digital products, and DVDs are
not eligible for return or refund. For more information and a full list of products that qualify, visit our Keep-It™
Further details can be found on our Refund Policy
Free shipping is offered on orders with a minimum subtotal of $150 less discounts. Free shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. and
excludes Fitness and Digital items.