You set your alarm clock for tomorrow morning earlier than usual so you could wake up and cook a nutritious breakfast before work, claiming that tomorrow is the day you will get back into shape.
The problem is that your “bedtime” comes and goes because you stayed up late to watch garbage week night programming.
The next day your alarm clock rings, and you immediately hit snooze, over and over, until the last possible minute.
Next thing you know, you are at the local fast food joint telling yourself, “I will start eating healthy tomorrow.”
If this is you, then look no further than these Egg & Bacon Breakfast Muffins!
These bacon-wrapped delights filled with nutrient-packed vegetables and scrambled eggs will start your day in the right direction.
The best part is you can cook once and have breakfast for the whole week!
- Bacon: not too thick, gluten-free, nitrate-free, antibiotic-free, and hormone-free
- Eggs: pasture-raised, organic, hormone, and antibiotic-free
- Organic Tomatoes
- Sea Salt
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Generously grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Chop up the tomatoes, onion, and broccoli to place into your muffin.
- You will need one egg for every piece of bacon.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, whisk the eggs to scrambled, add sea salt, pepper.
- For each piece of bacon, line a muffin hole with a piece of bacon (basically so the bacon is in a circle)
- Add the egg mixture to each bacon-lined hole, then add your chopped veggies/herbs to each bacon and egg-filled hole.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until both the egg and bacon are cooked.