Bacon & Egg Breakfast Muffins Recipe
February 26, 2015 Updated March 31, 2021
You set your alarm clock for tomorrow morning earlier than usual so you could wake up and cook a nutritious breakfast before work, claiming that tomorrow is the day you will get back into shape.
The problem is that your “bedtime” comes and goes because you stayed up late to watch garbage week night programming.
The next day your alarm clock rings, and you immediately hit snooze, over and over, until the last possible minute.
Next thing you know, you are at the local fast food joint telling yourself, “I will start eating healthy tomorrow.”
If this is you, then look no further than these Egg & Bacon Breakfast Muffins!
These bacon-wrapped delights filled with nutrient-packed vegetables and scrambled eggs will start your day in the right direction.
The best part is you can cook once and have breakfast for the whole week!
- Bacon: not too thick, gluten-free, nitrate-free, antibiotic-free, and hormone-free
- Eggs: pasture-raised, organic, hormone, and antibiotic-free
- Organic Tomatoes
- Sea Salt
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Generously grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Chop up the tomatoes, onion, and broccoli to place into your muffin.
- You will need one egg for every piece of bacon.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, whisk the eggs to scrambled, add sea salt, pepper.
- For each piece of bacon, line a muffin hole with a piece of bacon (basically so the bacon is in a circle)
- Add the egg mixture to each bacon-lined hole, then add your chopped veggies/herbs to each bacon and egg-filled hole.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until both the egg and bacon are cooked.
Keep-It™ Money Back Guarantee
We’re confident you’ll love your Onnit supplements. If the product doesn't perform for you, however, we’re not gonna play games with you. Order any of our entry size
supplements, and if you don’t like it, you can keep it! Notify our team, telling us why it wasn't a fit for you, and we’ll get you a refund right there on the spot - no return necessary. We
just ask that you try it out for at least two weeks to give it a fair shot.
Our Keep-It™ guarantee is valid for the first-time purchase of a formula, and redeemable up to three months (90 days) after the purchase date. Multiple bottles, foods,
apparel and gear do not fall under this guarantee, however, they may be applicable for return. Fitness equipment, personal care products, knowledge purchases, digital products, and DVDs are
not eligible for return or refund. For more information and a full list of products that qualify, visit our Keep-It™
Further details can be found on our Refund Policy
Free shipping is offered on orders with a minimum subtotal of $150 less discounts. Free shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. and
excludes Fitness and Digital items.
Military & First Responder Discount
In thanks to military and first responders, we're extending a 15% discount off MSRP for all products purchased at Onnit.com.
To qualify, simply verify your status during checkout on the payment step. We verify through ID.me
trusted technology partner for secure digital identity verification.
After verification, your discount will auto-apply on that order and all future orders.
Please note that this discount cannot be combined with coupons.
If you have any questions or issues with the verification process, please don't hesitate to reach out to Customer Service
* US Military members, please choose United States as your destination country, as this will ensure your package ships via USPS and that you are not given international