Who would of thought you could have a banana split for breakfast? Utilizing fresh fruit, raw nut butter and greek yogurt you can start your day with a nutrient packed tasty “dessert”. Now should you have this everyday? No. But it’s a great way to switch up your daily routine especially if you’re an A.M. workout warrior.
- Small Banana, Peeled and Halved Lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp Onnit Walnut Almond Cashew Nut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Ezekial Flax Cereal
- Handful combination of strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple
- TSP Killer Bee Honey (optional)
Place banana halves in a shallow bowl, cut sides facing inward. spread raw nut butter evenly over open banana. Spoon yogurt in the middle and top with cereal and fruit. Drizzle some Killer Bee Raw Honey if you want to add a little more sweetness and texture.
This recipe altered to be Onnit approved from Prevention.com