The Dolce Diet: 3 Weeks to Shredded (230+ page revised edition)
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED: "Mike Dolce has earned the reputation as one of the top coaches in mixed martial arts."
MEN'S FITNESS: "Dolce trimmed himself from 280 pounds down to 170 when he was competing. It's safe to say that he is an expert in training and nutrition."
ESPN: "Dolce is a lifestyle changer."
ELLE MAGAZINE: "Mike Dolce is the go-to guy in the world of martial arts."
UFC WOMEN'S BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION RONDA ROUSEY: "The Dolce Diet's Results were impossible to ignore."
UFC WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION JOHNY HENDRICKS: "When I have a fight scheduled the first person I call is Mike Dolce."
Mixed Martial Arts is a sport known for its drastic weight cuts! For the first time in print, MMA's 2013 Trainer of the Year, Mike Dolce, shares his powerful weight cut and rehydration techniques used with the world's greatest combat athletes! 3 Weeks to Shredded includes not only the incredible new weight-cut method used for Thiago "Pitbull" Alves' 2014 career-defining comeback performance, which earned him UFC Fight of the Night honors, but a bonus section detailing Mike Dolce's original 2007 3 Weeks to Shredded meal plan in which he cut 42 lbs. in 6 weeks!
- How to manage a weight cut
- Exact meal plans used during real weight cuts
- Hydration & Rehydration techniques
- Traveling while cutting weight
- Dangers of weight cutting
- and much more!
Called "the patron saint of weight cutting," Mike Dolce has coordinated the high-profile weight loss for many of the world's top athletes, including...
- "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey, UFC women's bantamweight champion
- Johny "Bigg Rigg" Hendricks, UFC welterweight champion
- Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort, UFC two-time world champion
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, UFC world champion
- Thiago "Pitbull" Alves, UFC world title contender
- Chael Sonnen, UFC world title contender
- Gray "Bully" Maynard, UFC world title contender
- Mike "Quicksand" Pyle, WEC world champion
- Duane "BANG" Ludwig, UFC/K-1 veteran & World MMA Awards 2013 Coach of the Year
- Michael "The Count" Bisping, The Ultimate Fighter 3 winner
- Nik "The Carny" Lentz, #6 ranked UFC featherweight
- and many more!