Effective July 1, 2020
At Onnit, we’re committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. We believe all of our guests should be able to easily shop online at Onnit.com, and have full and equal enjoyment of all of our web sites and digital offerings.
Our goal is to make Onnit your preferred shopping destination by delivering a quality digital experience, outstanding customer service, and continuous innovation that fulfills our Total Human Optimization brand promise.
Measures to support accessibility
- We have partnered with eSSENTIAL Accessibility to administer our accessibility program and oversee its governance. Their accessibility program evaluates and audits our digital products on an ongoing basis in accordance with best practices and is supported by a diverse team of accessibility professionals, including users of assistive technologies. The platform, moreover, goes beyond minimum compliance requirements by making an assistive CX technology application available to customers who have trouble typing, gesturing, moving a mouse, or reading.
- Onnit Labs is committed to digital accessibility, and to conforming to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level A and AA and complying with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) effective communication requirements, and other applicable regulations.
- We include accessibility throughout our internal policies and use formal accessibility quality assurance methods, employing third-party vendors, as appropriate.
- We monitor the website for accessibility challenges, including automated nightly accessibility testing and end-user testing, and promptly make corrections as needed.
- We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on our website so that guests can easily use the site with assistive technology, including within site navigation and checkout.
- We aim to make all of our images and multimedia fully accessible through alternative text, captions and transcripts.
- We strive to build everything so it can be accessed using only a keyboard.
- We provide ongoing accessibility training for our web development, designer and customer service staff.
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility.
If there are any questions regarding this Accessibility Policy you may contact us using the information below.
Call: +1 (855) 666-4899
Address: 4401 Freidrich Ln., Suite 302, Austin, TX 78744
We aim to promptly respond to accessibility feedback and to propose a solution as soon as possible.