This flavor-packed dish is healthy, keto and low-carb and makes a delicious protein packed
- 3-4 medium zucchini
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced or crushed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or oregano optional
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes adjust to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly grated parmesan or chopped parsley to garnish, optional
1. Wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Make the zucchini noodles using a spiralizer and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the hot pan, season with salt and pepper cook for 1 minute. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, and crushed pepper to the pan. Cook for another minute per side or until shrimp is light pink and garlic is golden brown. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Add the Butter and zucchini noodles to the same pan, season with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes or until tender.
4. Return the cooked shrimp to the pan and stir through. Garnished with freshly grated parmesan cheese or/and chopped parsley.
For more recipes or if you want to follow Raleigh’s transformation story you can do so on instagram @raleigh_koel_moore.